Junior Creative Account Manager>
About Tenth Muse Design
We inspire growth in others. We listen to clients’ business goals then, as a team, take them there. We are a team dedicated to rising up together and optimizing processes. We are the top-rated brand and web marketing agency in sunny Southern Utah. We provide strategic design, branding, and development for businesses across the country. We cultivate talent, commend honesty, love collaboration, and are excited about our day-to-day work. Our Muses are energetic and enthusiastic, and willing to spend the time and effort to proactively and creatively meet our clients’ needs and expectations. We are the perfect blend of logic and creativity.
Overview of position:
As a Creative Account Manager for Tenth Muse, you will communicate daily with our clients, as well as the Creative, Development, and Sales teams. If you consider yourself highly organized person, self-motivated, with a keen attention to detail, and can keep an eye on budgets, then you’re a perfect Muse. Joining Tenth Muse means you aren’t afraid of achievement, you aren’t afraid of failure, and you aren’t afraid of puzzles. Expect to be rewarded with fulfilling work, an independent workflow, and a collaborative work environment.
- Work directly with Creative Account Leader and Lead Strategist
- Work at all stages of project cycle: from onboarding new clients with branding interviews to leading client presentations, reviews, relaying back to the teams, and ensuring deadlines are met
- Writing for branding process, avatar identification, and company synopsis
- Brainstorming with creative and development teams for creative concepts and strategy
- Serve as the standard bearer for our clients’ brand messaging and communications
- Work directly with the Creative Director to expand, refine and solidify concepts as needed to ensure creative concepts are on brand and strategically sound
- Collaborate with designers, marketers, and developers
- Work with Admin to schedule deadlines, and resolve resource and delivery issues
- Present to and meet with clients of all levels and backgrounds (we service startup entrepreneurs, government, and C level businesses)
- Participate constructively in inter-department meetings and any client lines of communication
- Proof, edit & update client projects & presentation materials using Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Business or Communications Arts degree preferred)
- 1 -3+ years in client management, marketing experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail – double check own work and that of others for spelling, design and procedural flaws
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to write creatively & technically for the branding process, web, advertising and various forms of content creation
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator & Photoshop required), MS and just generally technically savvy
- Strong leadership and mediation skills, comfortable working directly with clients
- Assist clients via email & phone on a daily basis to answer questions, complete requests and manage expectations
- Adaptability – open to changes in client & company procedures, able and willing to learn new processes and programs as needed
- Positivity – our muses strive to find the best in every situation, especially the difficult ones. Opinions and spirited discussions are always welcome. Inflated egos are not. If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat.
- Agency experience preferred
Bonus skills & experience:
- Understanding of Asana, Slack, & Harvest
- Knowledge of marketing campaigns or CRM funnels
- Experience in Agile delivery and team collaboration
- Competitive Salary
- Paid holidays, sick days, and vacation
- Quarterly performance reviews
- Supplemental health benefits
- Incentives and Commission
- Frequent learning and personal development opportunities
- Amazing culture and team
- Unlimited Coffee and hot chocolate!
At Tenth Muse we offer competitive wages, Alive & Well medical memberships, a fun office environment, paid time off, sick leave, paid holidays, and unlimited coffee and hot chocolate.
If you want to be a part of a dynamic growing company and foster growth, please enter your info and upload your resume below, or submit your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Employee may work in an office setting. The individual must be able to tolerate sitting for extended periods of time. Parts of the office are only accessible by stairs, employee must be able to navigate stairs without assistance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.