About Tenth Muse Design:
We inspire growth in others. We listen to clients’ business goals then, as a team, take them there. We are a team dedicated to rising up together and optimizing processes. We are the top-rated brand and web marketing agency in sunny Southern Utah. We provide strategic design, branding, and development for businesses across the country. We cultivate talent, commend honesty, love collaboration, and are excited about our day-to-day work. Our Muses are energetic and enthusiastic, and willing to spend the time and effort to proactively and creatively meet our clients’ needs and expectations. We are the perfect blend of logic and creativity.
Overview of position:
We are looking for a full-time, awesome and talented Graphic/Web Designer to join our growing team. This individual should be primarily proficient in designing websites as well as be familiar with other types of digital and traditional design. This role includes an understanding of UI/UX, branding implementation and site architecture of websites. It does not include development or any coding, although a very basic programming knowledge would be a nice compliment to this role and would keep our developers happy.
You will collaborate in-house with other graphic designers, developers, marketing strategists, and writers to develop custom web solutions for our customers that come from diverse industries. In other words, you will be a great Jeopardy candidate after being on our team for 3 years and will never tire of the same old routine!
Minimum Experience Required:
- 2-4 years design experience
- Proficient with Adobe Suite (Illustrator & Photoshop a must)
- An energetic, self-motivated personality that is positive, professional, and fun
- Communicate in a positive and motivating manner
- Hurdles obstacles and finds possibilities instead of limitations
- Has a desire to provide superior customer solutions
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Positivity– our Muses strive to find the best in every situation, especially the difficult ones. Opinions and spirited discussions are always welcome.
- Able to balance multiple tasks and produce content quickly, calmly, accurately and proficiently under tight deadlines
- Must excel with a follow-up and follow-through work ethic
Bonus Skills & Experience:
- Understanding of Asana, Slack, & Harvest
- Experience in Agile delivery and team collaboration
- Competitive Salary
- Paid holidays, sick days, and vacation
- Quarterly performance reviews
- Supplemental health benefits
- Incentives and Commission
- Frequent learning and personal development opportunities
- Amazing culture and team
- Unlimited Coffee and hot chocolate!
If you want to be a part of a dynamic growing company and foster growth, please enter your info and upload your resume below, or submit your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employee may work in an office setting. The individual must be able to tolerate sitting for extended periods of time. Parts of the office are only accessible by stairs, employee must be able to navigate stairs without assistance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.