Experienced SEO Specialist>
We are looking for a team member with strong skills in SEO and marketing software to work with a wide variety of clients across limitless industries. This position is for the person who loves variety and wants to geek out with a team to make our customers grow. Yes, we love geeks, nerds, storytellers, and creators alike. The only judgments you’ll find here are performance related.
We are an agile team, and together, we work on all aspects of a project, so collaboration and communication is imperative. That said, you will also need to fly solo with style. (Not Chewy, get your mind out of the Falcon). Oh, and personality counts! No boring Muses need apply. We like a little moxie in our Muses. Combined with a dash of great work ethic, a desire to improve and grow, and the need to be part of a supportive team makes the perfect Muse. If this is you, read on.
Helpful Skills & Experience:
- Technical experience to diagnose website issues and opportunities
- Ability to develop personas and perform keyword research
- Journalism/PR/content creation experience
- Understanding of PPC and email automation software (Salesforce, Infusionsoft, Ontraport)
- Strong keyword competitive research abilities
- Strong understanding of technical SEO – including site technical issues that can affect a site’s rankings, crawl issues and fixes, google webmaster tools, link detox, etc.
Required Skills & Experience:
- SEO, Content Marketing, Outreach Campaigns, and Digital PR
- Google Analytics certification
- Familiarity with popular SEO tools (Moz, Spyfu, SEMRush, Google Search Console, etc.)
- Experience in link building/content marketing
- Work closely with Marketing Strategists to develop and drive strategy
- 2-5 years of relevant SEO experience
- 2+ years’ experience in SEO and analytics
- 2+ years’ experience in writing and editing in a professional environment
- HTML5 experience (modifying links, inputting and modifying google analytics code, page content changes, etc)
- Experience with WordPress a plus.
- Agency experience a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Paid holiday, sick, and vacation time
- Quarterly performance reviews
- Supplemental health benefits
- Frequent learning and personal development opportunities
- Amazing culture and team
Employee may work in an office setting. The individual must be able to tolerate sitting for extended periods of time. Parts of the office are only accessible by stairs, employee must be able to navigate stairs without assistance. Tenth Muse Design is an equal opportunity employer.